SatanicGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM Application

Go down

My GM Application Empty My GM Application

Post  lkhunt92 Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Hello my name is FireKid(Bahamut Server) and I'd like to be considered to have a shot for a GM position. I'm 18 years old. I've been playing Rappelz since e4 and loved every minute of it up to about a few months ago on the server Bahamut a similar story to Billy since we are from the same server. the game changed alot due to rage about +20 gears and d3 equips and Death Tyrants i was one of the top DT tamers on the Server so i personally knew the issue of getting PMed 100 times a day to tame a pet..it got old for me especially when i sold all my pets and sat on 21bil just to come back to see that i could afford 1 DT when i sold 2 to aquire the money everything is so expense and you can't make enough money in game to afford stuff unless you CS like maniac and i never used CS to get what i wanted, i just played alot. So I stopped playing . I heard about Private Servers from one of my Guildees on Mumble and i was looking around and this was the one i became most fond of and due to the fact that most people from my Server are here made it more interesting. I even got my brother and a few friends to tag along from the Bahamut to come play here. I think i would really like it on Santanic i wont have to save up Outrageous amounts of money to buy pets and weapons and not worry about getting hacked... which luckily hasnt happen to me.

Like I said I've played since E4 and it took me 4 years to get my character to 150. This is my second time off of the main server I took a break to play Starcraft 2. Been in the guild FreedomForce forever I have always helped new players with questions,Quests, and issues they would have ive even gone out the way to give them extra pets if i would have them on me I will be doing the same on Satanic because its just the type of person i am and i enjoy helping people

I think I'd make a Good GM. I like to joke around but there is a time and a place for everything when its time to get serious its time to get serious. I'm usually on 3-6 hours a day, unless I have issues with school work(College) I'll be on more if im nominated to be a GM Depending on my work, Rappelz is usually always running on my PC so if someone leaves me a question ill be quick to answer as soon as possible I'm either on in the evening to mid afternoon or late at night. Either way I will usually be always on and ready to help an if im not i could always be contacted on MSN: Shinigami92 @live.com which im always on and will always reply. and to add i also have Experience with playing events etc because i was a Tournment Moderator for GameReplays .org so im familiar with some of the requirements and task at hand

lkhunt92
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down