SatanicGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application and suggestion

2 posters

Go down

My application and suggestion Empty My application and suggestion

Post  [GM]HolyAngel Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Hello ,
Ive got a little idea that would be it much easier for Amnesia ^^.Since hes the only active GM i would like to make an application to be a GM. I have to admit ive never been one before but ''hey'' theres a first time to everything ^^.
A little suggestion I have and i think ppl will aprreciate this.There should be GM's apponte to different things ... for example:: A certain gm could be appointed to events,, another one for buffs events,, another one for questions ( id put atleast 2 in here ^^ ) etc...

Post and lmk what you think about this Smile

Have a nice day everyone !!

Long live satanicgaming Smile
[GM]HolyAngel
[GM]HolyAngel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

My application and suggestion Empty Re: My application and suggestion

Post  kyozbladex Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:13 pm

it would better to have... instead of more GM around... its to give GM.Amnesia the acces to the server, so, when theres some crash, we dont have to wait to the admin or whoever is posting the server to wake up, or came from work, or school or whatever is doing and notice server is down (that takes mostly half of day), since Amnesia is online almost all the time, plz let him do that al least, its annoying to wait for over almost 1 day to get server back just so it can crash in the next min and admin is gone again..... plz..... Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

kyozbladex
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]HolyAngel Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:02 pm

yes ur right altho Amnesia cant do everything on is on since hes the only GM ive ever seen online.He needs help even with your eyes closed u can see that.And I also havent seen admins for almost a week now :S .
[GM]HolyAngel
[GM]HolyAngel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]HolyAngel Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:51 am

Like usual loll..... im leacing goodbye !!
[GM]HolyAngel
[GM]HolyAngel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down