SatanicGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Applications

+4
[GM]HolyAngel
mahmoudnasser
BillyWD01
[GM]SkeletalSoul
8 posters

Go down

GM Applications Empty GM Applications

Post  [GM]SkeletalSoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:01 am

We are looking for a few more GM's atm Plz post you applications here and tell us about yourself, why you chose this server, experiance, and so on. We will look at all the apps and take them all into consideration and then get back to the ones we choose. Thank you everyone and have fun.......
[GM]SkeletalSoul
[GM]SkeletalSoul
Head GM
Head GM

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty Re: GM Applications

Post  BillyWD01 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:57 am

Billy2x1 here and I'd like to be considered for a GM position. I'm 26 years old. I've been playing Rappelz since late E3 (Spear Breeder = ROKZOR Very Happy)and have enjoyed it up to about a few months ago on the public server Bahamut. Although I love this game all this rage about +20 gears and d3 equips got old for me especially when everything is so expense and you can't make enough money in game to afford stuff unless you CS like crazy. So I stopped playing while waiting for master classes. I heard about Satanic from an old guildie and its awesome so far. We even managed to pull a few guildies from the actually game to come play here. I really like it here, no hassle on needing good gear, cards, or pets and you can buy anything you basically need without the worry of getting hacked... which has happened to me once already. Took a month to get my stuff back.

Like I said I've played since late E3 and it took me nearly 6 years to get my character to 150. This is my first time off of the main server. I've always wanted to get onto the KTS but never got the chance. That and not being able to read Korean kind of makes it difficult LUL. Been in the same guild for a long time and have been influential there. I have always helped newbies with questions, concerns and quests when asked. I do the same on satanic if I catch the question in game or on the website chat.

I think I'd make a excellent GM. I like to mess around but I crack the whip when needed. I'm usually on 4-5 hours a day, unless I have a more pressing RL issue. I'll be on more if you pick me to be a GM. Depending on my work schedule I'm either on early morning to mid afternoon or super late at night. Either way I'm usually on when no GM is on lol. Time zone is US central time (gmt-6 i believe) 6 hours behind germany time cheers Also I follow directions and posted my app here where you said too Razz

APPROVED PM me Zangetsu on forums with an Account name AND Password u would like to use.

Last edited by Zangetsu on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : APPROVED)

BillyWD01
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty GM

Post  mahmoudnasser Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:46 am

Hi my name is Mahmoud im playing rappelz for 4 month so i know all the stuff that GM need to know im 29.Was working as GM at the Kgaming server so i know all the comands and stuff im learning for computer programer now! I know 2 leanguages whitch is ,Arabic,English i really wanna get this job! Th for wathing this!

account :Thelegend

LVL: 161

in fourm account :MAhmoudnasser

mahmoudnasser
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]HolyAngel Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:39 pm

[GM]HolyAngel
[GM]HolyAngel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty My GM App

Post  lkhunt92 Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Hello my name is FireKid(Bahamut Server) and I'd like to be considered to have a shot for a GM position. I'm 18 years old. I've been playing Rappelz since e4 and loved every minute of it up to about a few months ago on the server Bahamut a similar story to Billy since we are from the same server. the game changed alot due to rage about +20 gears and d3 equips and Death Tyrants i was one of the top DT tamers on the Server so i personally knew the issue of getting PMed 100 times a day to tame a pet..it got old for me especially when i sold all my pets and sat on 21bil just to come back to see that i could afford 1 DT when i sold 2 to aquire the money everything is so expense and you can't make enough money in game to afford stuff unless you CS like maniac and i never used CS to get what i wanted, i just played alot. So I stopped playing . I heard about Private Servers from one of my Guildees on Mumble and i was looking around and this was the one i became most fond of and due to the fact that most people from my Server are here made it more interesting. I even got my brother and a few friends to tag along from the Bahamut to come play here. I think i would really like it on Santanic i wont have to save up Outrageous amounts of money to buy pets and weapons and not worry about getting hacked... which luckily hasnt happen to me.

Like I said I've played since E4 and it took me 4 years to get my character to 150. This is my second time off of the main server I took a break to play Starcraft 2. Been in the guild FreedomForce forever I have always helped new players with questions,Quests, and issues they would have ive even gone out the way to give them extra pets if i would have them on me I will be doing the same on Satanic because its just the type of person i am and i enjoy helping people

I think I'd make a Good GM. I like to joke around but there is a time and a place for everything when its time to get serious its time to get serious. I'm usually on 3-6 hours a day, unless I have issues with school work(College) I'll be on more if im nominated to be a GM Depending on my work, Rappelz is usually always running on my PC so if someone leaves me a question ill be quick to answer as soon as possible I'm either on in the evening to mid afternoon or late at night. Either way I will usually be always on and ready to help an if im not i could always be contacted on MSN: Shinigami92 @live.com which im always on and will always reply. and to add i also have Experience with playing events etc because i was a Tournment Moderator for GameReplays .org so im familiar with some of the requirements and task at hand

lkhunt92
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamashinomai Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Last edited by Zangetsu on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : possiable GM)
Tamashinomai
Tamashinomai
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulBreeder Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 am

Hello ,

SkeletalSoul u dont have answer from Zangetsu about my [GM] Application ?

My name is David ;P in game is SoulBreeder , been playing rappelz since mid E4 on the Live servers. I'm a bit of a slow lvler but that's mostly cause I take more time to help people then DP (DP's drive me crazy xD). My main on US servers is a 150 bish, but here I chose sin, I mean really, who doesn't like the pew pewness of an Assassin?! I live in California USA I only speak English but I speak it well!!! been speaking it for 17 years (can't count that first year D= I was still learning!)

I'm 18 years old and I'm obsessed with online games Rappelz ofc being my all time fave, been on US servers, PH servers, Korean Test Server, and now I'm on Private servers I love this game and all it has. Also a while back a friend helped me set up a priv server (just one on my comp, never made it public xD so was just me on it) for my comp, so I got the gist of how to edit things in game and such a little bit.

I'm also a forum bug =) so I post a lot and every chance I get, I will have the most posts on this forum so help me!

-What position/WHY-

I'd like to start with the GM position =) Lets me get to know the rest of you (although some of you know me from my nagging questions xD) and lets players know I'm there to help more so they get to know me better I believe that I have a lot of knowledge with both Rappelz and Priv serves to be able to be of great help here. I have some ideas for events also, was looking through the Arcadia files and I got a few ideas from it

-Your experiences/your career/skills-

I'm a loooooong time player of rappelz, like I already said I've played on most servers, I have some degree of being able to work on the server, I have managed forums as moderators on many occasions, I've been guild leaders of many guilds over the years. I have recently made forums for my most recent guild on the US servers and would be willing to PM you a link to them if you'd like to review it =). I've been looking around the DF server and find one thing it lacks is community!! I'd love to try getting people more chatty and helpful to one another and make us like one HUUUUUUGE guild xD

-Why SatanicRappelz?-

This is the best private server out there, I spent days looking and the others are mere jokes when compared to this, great server and I belive that with time it will grow to be the biggest baddest priv server for rappelz =) we all just need to stick together and help it grow!! =D

Say Me Answer For My questions in my Topic " SoulBreeder's [GM] Application

SoulBreeder
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]SkeletalSoul Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Ok dont bug us about your applications plz we will make our decision soon. It does not look good when you beg all you do is make your chances less. Just post your app. and let it be we will choose soon just bare with us.........Thank You
[GM]SkeletalSoul
[GM]SkeletalSoul
Head GM
Head GM

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulBreeder Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:30 am

Sooon ?

so when ?

Admin Zangetsu ask me , can i was a gm or no ?; /

SoulBreeder
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyWD01 Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Dude can you not read? Stop bugging Soul and Zang. They are busy enough without you pestering them for a GM position. The more you bug them the less your chances become that they will actually make you a GM. They have already told you this once man. Just drop it. They'll make their decision soon.

BillyWD01
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  mahmoudnasser Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Hello ,

SkeletalSoul u dont have answer from Zangetsu about my [GM] Application ?

thnxx for SkeletalSoul / Zangetsu

Hi my name is Mahmoud im playing rappelz for 4 month so i know all the stuff that GM need to know im 29.Was working as GM at the Kgaming server so i know all the comands and stuff im learning for computer programer now! I know 2 leanguages whitch is ,Arabic,English i really wanna get this job! Th for wathing this!

account :Thelegend

LVL: 161

in fourm account :MAhmoudnasser

I'm 29 years old and I'm obsessed with online games Rappelz ofc being my all time fave, been on US servers, PH servers, Korean Test Server, and now I'm on Private servers I love this game and all it has. Also a while back a friend helped me set up a priv server (just one on my comp, never made it public xD so was just me on it) for my comp, so I got the gist of how to edit things in game and such a little bit.

I'm also a forum bug =) so I post a lot and every chance I get, I will have the most posts on this forum so help me!

-What position/WHY-

I'd like to start with the GM position =) Lets me get to know the rest of you (although some of you know me from my nagging questions xD) and lets players know I'm there to help more so they get to know me better I believe that I have a lot of knowledge with both Rappelz and Priv serves to be able to be of great help here. I have some ideas for events also, was looking through the Arcadia files and I got a few ideas from it

-Your experiences/your career/skills-

I'm a loooooong time player of rappelz, like I already said I've played on most servers, I have some degree of being able to work on the server, I have managed forums as moderators on many occasions, I've been guild leaders of many guilds over the years. I have recently made forums for my most recent guild on the US servers and would be willing to PM you a link to them if you'd like to review it =). I've been looking around the DF server and find one thing it lacks is community!! I'd love to try getting people more chatty and helpful to one another and make us like one HUUUUUUGE guild xD

-Why SatanicRappelz?-

This is the best private server out there, I spent days looking and the others are mere jokes when compared to this, great server and I belive that with time it will grow to be the biggest baddest priv server for rappelz =) we all just need to stick together and help it grow!! ^^

Say Me Answer For My questions in my Topic " Mahmoudnasser [GM] Application

Last edited by mahmoudnasser on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

mahmoudnasser
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulBreeder Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:05 am

mahmoudnasser ...
Epic FAIL >>> ... THIS IS MY APP !!!!

SoulBreeder
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyWD01 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:53 am

Seriously you guys should just stop trying. The more you try the harder you fail. SoulBreeder, this app or your is definitely a copy and paste job from some place else. Reason being is its in perfect English and unfortunately you have proven on several different occasions you cannot type perfect English. Just give up bro.

BillyWD01
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  lkhunt92 Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:11 pm

BillyWD01 wrote:Seriously you guys should just stop trying. The more you try the harder you fail. SoulBreeder, this app or your is definitely a copy and paste job from some place else. Reason being is its in perfect English and unfortunately you have proven on several different occasions you cannot type perfect English. Just give up bro.
I wanted to say it but u beat me to it..

lkhunt92
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulBreeder Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:33 am

guys ? ;/ ...
this is my app for gm ... what is the problem ?
lol ...

SoulBreeder
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty Jiigz [GM] Application

Post  Jiigz Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Hello my Name is Nico Belling i am coming from Germany.

I Learn english since i am 5 years old so i understand the most things people ask in chat.

Informations about me:

Name: Nico
Nickname:Belling
Sex: Male
Nationality: German

Ingame Infos:

Name: Jiigz
Race: Gaia
Job: Beast Master
Lvl: 161 Fast Upcoming
Alternative: lvl 1-160 also fast Upcomming

My equipment is full socket 10+20 ancient: armor gloves boots belt helmet and cloak and axes my mainpet is a 160 death tyrant.

I am doing my vocational training as machinists so i am just in afternoon online but that nearly every day Wink The weekends i am playing satanic most time 24/2 noone need to sleep pff Razz

I Almost try to help people in chat if they have questions, also i help if anyone need for example equipment he can t find i will search for it on fastest way Smile
If anyone will buy something i try to make fair and cheap prices and i also think that people would like me as [GM] the most german people still know me Wink

Hope for nice reviews and i will do my best that everyone have a good time here Smile.

Best Wishes Jiigz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deutsch:

Hallo mein name ist Nico Belling und ich komme aus Deutschland.

Ich lerne seit meinem 5 Lebensjahr die Sprache Englisch und ich versteh zu 99% wer was will wenn er/sie fragt.

Informationen über mich:

Name: Nico
Nachname: Belling
Staatsangehörigkeit: Deutsch

Ingame Infos:

Name: Jiigz
Rasse: Gaia
Job: Beast Master
Lvl: 161 Schnell steigend
dieverse alts 1-160 ebenfalls steigend

mein equiipment besteht aus voll gesockeltem T3 Ancient Armor Äxte Schuhe Handschuhe und Helm und Gürtel lvl 10+20 pets habe ich viele Mainpet ist 160 Death Tyrant.

Ich amche eine Ausbildung zum Zerspanungsmechaniker somit bin ich nur Nachmittags Online dies jedoch fast jeden Tag, die wochenenden verbring ich eigentlich durchgehend satanic server. 24/2 schlaf wird Überbewertet Wink

Ebenso versuch ich Leuten im chat zu helfen wenn sie fragen haben oder wenn sie z.B equipment suchen das sie nicht finden versuch ich es per alts auf dem schnellsten weg zu finden.
ich mache faire preise und lass eigentlich die käufer den preis entscheiden.

Ich denke doch das die leute mich als GameMaster Akzeptieren würden und da mich eh schon viele Deutschsprachige Member auf dem server kennen und hoff ich auch mal nett finden das ich viele zusprüche bekommen werde.

Ich freu mich schon auf eure entscheidung und hoffe wir Verbringen noch eine tolle Zeit hier miteinander.

Liebe Grüße Nico Aka Jiigz

Jiigz
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum