SatanicGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM application

Go down

My GM application Empty My GM application

Post  [GM]HolyAngel Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:37 pm

Hello my name is Matthew .I live in Canada and im 24 years old.I can speak english and french.
Normally i play CM ( lich ) but here I opted for soldier ( blader ) .

Why i want to be a GM ? and what are my objectives ?

One of the reasons why i want to be a GM is that this server really needs more staff members.Other reason is that i know most of the game since ive been playing for 4 years.My 2 main goals by being a GM is to put more RESPECT in this server and takin care of some events so GM Amnesia can have a little less pressure off his shoulders.

Am I active ?

Im online everyday for alot of hours since ive out of a job atm.

Why SatanicRappelz ?

This question is quite simple ^^ . Its the best server ive found so far . I know some ppl will say its not number one ! but i intend to make it nmber one with all ways possible.

What is your experience ?

Im going to be brutally honest ... apart from haviing a huge knowledge of the game i dont have that much experience...altho im willing to learn.And like I always said there always a first time to EVERYTHING Razz

What sets you appart from other GM applications ?

Probably not that much ...altho i have a huge determination to make this server number one and make it the most populated and fun server to be .I also wanna make forums more active and instore Respect.

Tell me what you think about this application. Thank you for taking the time to read it !

P.S. Most ppl know by the name of DarkAngel so if you got any question feel free to ask them Smile

Have a nice day Smile
[GM]HolyAngel
[GM]HolyAngel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down