SatanicGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just my 2 rupees

3 posters

Go down

Just my 2 rupees Empty Just my 2 rupees

Post  Foundie Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Could I ask that Admin not put too many new GM's on please, too many cooks in the kitchen and all that. I think we need to work at bringing more people to the server, server stability (although it has been much better over the last few days) and possibly custom content?

I've been working on my database and I had a thought the other day, how about if we take one of the dungeons and create custom mobs that require a party to kill - with custom drops (maybe timed items that Admin has created? Anything to give players an incentive to group together and kill).

I saw someone shout LFDP the other day and I laughed because noone does DP on server, then I thought, why not!? It would certainly make it a bit more interesting. Seeing how easy it is to level, why not encourage people to party to get some rare items that you can't solo yourself and make them timed so as to not OP too much.

Anyway I have thrown it out there, feel free to discuss.

Foundie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Just my 2 rupees Empty Re: Just my 2 rupees

Post  lkhunt92 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Foundie wrote:Could I ask that Admin not put too many new GM's on please, too many cooks in the kitchen and all that.
theres not alot of GMs and im sure noone wants alot of GMs but people still need to apply to get the spot im sure everyone wont be a GM

lkhunt92
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Foundie Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:57 am

I realise that, not really the main point I was trying to make though.

Also, I was thinking about the HV shops and how the empty strings make them look a little messy, perhaps a solution would be to add tiers to existing npcs, for example:

Existing weapon npc can sell all the weapons in the rank 5,6,7 npcs and just have separate dialogue (if you want rank 5 you choose rank 5, if you want to buy cubes you choose enhance).

Existing merchant can also sell cash shop items and pets. Just a thought, also cleans up HV a little and gets rid of empty strings.

Foundie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangetsu Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:21 pm

i know what u mean and i agree but its not that easy to add catagorys to npcs and that kind of stuff ive been trying to fix this but i cant figure out how to

Zangetsu
Owner
Owner

https://satanicgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Foundie Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:29 pm

I think I have figured it out, I'll test it out on my local server and when I get it 100% working I'll walk you through it (:

Foundie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum