SatanicGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random dying and losing health.

3 posters

Go down

Random dying and losing health.  Empty Random dying and losing health.

Post  Zikkiri Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:28 am

Soloing in ToA, my health bar will be nowhere near empty and suddenly I lose all buffs, can't move, et cetera. There may not even be a mob near me, but I have to relog and when I come back, I'm definitely dead. I've also just noticed that at times, I randomly lose a few bits of hp as if I'm being hit, mob nearby or not. It didn't help that a cultist smacked me for 20k. Sad
Zikkiri
Zikkiri
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Random dying and losing health.  Empty Re: Random dying and losing health.

Post  qwack Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:44 pm

I noticed in dungeons if you go to the right doorway when you enter, and then pull from the first platform and fight on the stairs, if you get 2 mobs you randomly die. Also you don't die as such, you just stop being able to do anything, your pet disappears, the mobs run off (as though they had killed you), and you're left standing unable to do anything. Once you log in you get fairy god mother bottle (if you don't have these you should) as though you had died. I had this a few times, then stopped standing on those stairs and it stopped.

I've also noticed that in that area there is a caster which dies faster than others, but also does huge dmg (though the dmg doesn't show above your head). Just make sure you don't tank that one while killing another.

Also with the "buff events" I've noticed odd stuff with health going down when it isn't really. Sometimes it seems to start going low, then instantly full without levelling. Probably because the game wasn't designed to be able to handle those very high buffs.

qwack
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyWD01 Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:36 pm

That was happening to me after i received GM buffs cept it was my MP that kept fluctuating and my loot pet would move very slowly from loot to loot. I can deal with it... its just rather annoying to look at lol

BillyWD01
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum