SatanicGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few things

4 posters

Go down

Few things Empty Few things

Post  willow Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Hello,
I decided to post few things u could do to improve your server.

1: Skill cards , Potions , Scrolls , Stones

While playing I noticed that these things drop a lot and its abit of pain to sell cards and stuff to npc cous they fill up inventory a lot. As an option u could remove them from drop tables since we already have stone npc in HV.

As for skill cards u could make 3 diferent npc . These npc would be for each rase ( gaia ,deva , asura). Also make that they sell +1 cards at same price u can npc them or maby more.
For pots u could add them to one of npc since useful pots are only move speed, attack speed and cast speed with srver buffs its almost no use for blue,red pots and scrolls.

Removing these things it would make gamplay for players easyer and more attractive.

2: Taming skill

While playing I noticed that taming skill cd isn’t that long but cast speed is abit slow. It would be nice if you could lower cast speed becous sometimes u can tame at first try but if u fail a lot and do 20+ tryes it gets boring.

3: Witch quest / R6 quest line

Don’t know if u can fix it or not but I noticed this bug in all private servers. When u finish quests and if there are more than 3 rewards u cant take anything that’s past third reward. I did Witch quest but couldn’t get summoner armour also naga card cous they are the last reward in line.

4: Pets

This one is about pet lvling. I play evoker so I have passive that increases pet exp they get and still I notice that if possible you could increase exp pets get becous character is leveling way faster than pets so they are left behind and nopt useful if they miss on mobs or other ppl. Also its even biger problem for non summoners becous theyr pets lvl even slower than for summoners.

5: JP

While I was killing normal mobs I noticed that they give wery low JP. Exp from these mobs are good but for some reason JP are low. As for champ mobs exp and jp are good and high but for normal mobs its huge exp but low jp. Don’t know if its normal or bug so I decided to post this too. And if its bug would be nice if jp from normal mobs would be increased.

6: HV Buffs

Even if players don’t get HV buffs but pets can get them. And since we farm sometimes for more than 1 h it would be nice if you could increase time HV buffs last on pets . Also as in normal game there are few different lvls of buffs normal ones and +30% ones if it would be possible add them this would make game even more fun .

For now cant remember anything else but I will check if I find anything more while playing. Also would be nice if u would tell players about your future plans. Do you intend to add Death Tyrant , staged pets , more belt pets, dura stuff.

Thx for your time reading I hope u can do something about these things.

Willow
willow
willow
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Few things Empty Re: Few things

Post  willow Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Hello again ,

I just remembered few more things

1: Deco items

AS I know there should be in DB deco cloaks and other stuff we still don’t have in this server maby you could add them in one more npc.

2: R7 cloak

I know that there are no R7 cloaks in 6.2 DB but there is one 160 lvl cloak in it Would be nice if you could add it to game.Cant remember its name but its For eourope reward cloak for first 160 players there and it is there .

That’s it for now I have list of codes from game items ao maby when I look at it I might find something more you could add . If u need that list I cann sent it to you but I bet you already have it maby even more.

Willow
willow
willow
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Few things Empty thanx for the suggestions

Post  [GM]SkeletalSoul Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:58 pm

We are currently working on some of those things but as for DT and and stuff we are not putting those in as of this moment. We are hoping that Epic 7 will be released soon and all those things are included in the files. thank you for your time have fun in the server. if you want to you can send me the list my email is on my profile in the forum ok thank you
[GM]SkeletalSoul
[GM]SkeletalSoul
Head GM
Head GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangetsu Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:18 pm

willow wrote:Hello,
I decided to post few things u could do to improve your server.

1: Skill cards , Potions , Scrolls , Stones

While playing I noticed that these things drop a lot and its abit of pain to sell cards and stuff to npc cous they fill up inventory a lot. As an option u could remove them from drop tables since we already have stone npc in HV.

As for skill cards u could make 3 diferent npc . These npc would be for each rase ( gaia ,deva , asura). Also make that they sell +1 cards at same price u can npc them or maby more.
For pots u could add them to one of npc since useful pots are only move speed, attack speed and cast speed with srver buffs its almost no use for blue,red pots and scrolls.

Removing these things it would make gamplay for players easyer and more attractive.

2: Taming skill

While playing I noticed that taming skill cd isn’t that long but cast speed is abit slow. It would be nice if you could lower cast speed becous sometimes u can tame at first try but if u fail a lot and do 20+ tryes it gets boring.

3: Witch quest / R6 quest line

Don’t know if u can fix it or not but I noticed this bug in all private servers. When u finish quests and if there are more than 3 rewards u cant take anything that’s past third reward. I did Witch quest but couldn’t get summoner armour also naga card cous they are the last reward in line.

4: Pets

This one is about pet lvling. I play evoker so I have passive that increases pet exp they get and still I notice that if possible you could increase exp pets get becous character is leveling way faster than pets so they are left behind and nopt useful if they miss on mobs or other ppl. Also its even biger problem for non summoners becous theyr pets lvl even slower than for summoners.

5: JP

While I was killing normal mobs I noticed that they give wery low JP. Exp from these mobs are good but for some reason JP are low. As for champ mobs exp and jp are good and high but for normal mobs its huge exp but low jp. Don’t know if its normal or bug so I decided to post this too. And if its bug would be nice if jp from normal mobs would be increased.

6: HV Buffs

Even if players don’t get HV buffs but pets can get them. And since we farm sometimes for more than 1 h it would be nice if you could increase time HV buffs last on pets . Also as in normal game there are few different lvls of buffs normal ones and +30% ones if it would be possible add them this would make game even more fun .

For now cant remember anything else but I will check if I find anything more while playing. Also would be nice if u would tell players about your future plans. Do you intend to add Death Tyrant , staged pets , more belt pets, dura stuff.

Thx for your time reading I hope u can do something about these things.

Willow

i am well aware of the skill cards there will be one NPC that sells +5 cards once i get around to making the .lua file and stuff potions ands stones will be done when i fell like it and no that will not be today because i just did 11 hours at work so.
Pots will be removed completly as there is no use for them really once im done with the buff script.
Taming it will be reduced to 5sec for cast time.
The which quest and R6 one will be disabled once i have the time to as there is no use for it.
I am well aware of the Pet xp but i do not currently know how to change that i was planing on changin it once i find out how to.
Also concering pet the pet NPC will be getting removed at some point because of drop rate that or i will be removing them from drop tables and bringing the Price of Pet cards up.
JP is not bugged that is how its supposed to be on normal mobs but once u get to Duka champ mobs u get around 100k which is good enough.
I am not chaning HV buffs because i am gonna be putting pet buffs in for when u login that will be a little bit better than HV buffs.
DT is not gonna be put ingame until skills are 100% fixed and which will not be anytime soon.
Dura gear is not yet supported by the 6.2 server files....lso there is not a modded client out yet anyways to use dura gear...SAME goes for Staged Pets this will not be possible for atleast 2 more months

Zangetsu
Owner
Owner

https://satanicgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Few things Empty SoulWhisper bags

Post  willow Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Hello,
While playing today i noticed one thing that its easy to get other pets in game but koala will take alot of time since only way is to do ursa or get soulwhisper bags from npc but those bags give litle points and are stupid cd bigest bag is 140 h lol! So i thought maby you could lower they cd to something like 10 min or any other time cous from ursa vendor people can buy deco other stuff and also get koala and since u mentioned that u will remove quests theres no other way to get ursa points then becous quests also gives them.
Hope u will do something with them .
Willow
willow
willow
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangetsu Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:31 pm

While playing today i noticed one thing that its easy to get other pets in game but koala will take alot of time since only way is to do ursa or get soulwhisper bags from npc but those bags give litle points and are stupid cd bigest bag is 140 h lol! So i thought maby you could lower they cd to something like 10 min or any other time cous from ursa vendor people can buy deco other stuff and also get koala and since u mentioned that u will remove quests theres no other way to get ursa points then becous quests also gives them.
Willow
as i said ingam koala is gonna be a donation pet sorry

Zangetsu
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  willow Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Zangetsu wrote:
Willow

Well there are more stuff in ursa npc such as deco items and other so lowering those bag cd would alow ppl to get ursa points to buy items from npc u would only need to remove koala card from there
willow
willow
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangetsu Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:31 pm

willow wrote:
Zangetsu wrote:
Willow

Well there are more stuff in ursa npc such as deco items and other so lowering those bag cd would alow ppl to get ursa points to buy items from npc u would only need to remove koala card from there
ive thought about that but id rather just put them in an npc

Zangetsu
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  willow Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:00 am

Hello,

Today while playing i noticed that as in all p servers there also R7 set buffs dont work. I saw in other server how they did to make them work u could try to do here same thing. They aded buffs that u get each rank u hit when u hit 150 u get first set buff bonus then when u hit 155 u get second set bonus buff and when u hit 160 u get third set bonus buff . I think if thats not to hard to do it would be nice if you could add them since now they dont work.

Willow
willow
willow
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  willow Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:03 am

Zangetsu wrote:
ive thought about that but id rather just put them in an npc

Yeh it would be nice if u add some stuff from ursa npc to normal npc for rupess since wepon deco are only from ursa and also other stuff that ursa have u can get only from there
willow
willow
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  thelord Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 am

make All belts from level 160 have 2 slots.

thelord
thelord
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  thelord Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:49 pm

put list of the Top 10 in server
thelord
thelord
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  thelord Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:11 am

The highest rank of the highest levels of 10 players in the game and I do not mean stronger 10
thelord
thelord
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]SkeletalSoul Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:14 am

ok i will get those names and we will post them in the news and comments area ASAP ok
[GM]SkeletalSoul
[GM]SkeletalSoul
Head GM
Head GM

Back to top Go down

Post  willow Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Hello,

It would be nice if you would add all skill cards to npc becous lately i see people asking where can they get skill cards not only that are in hv npc but also for other skills too. I hope you will add them soon.

Willow
willow
willow
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangetsu Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:37 pm

yes i will be doing tht 2marrow after i remover current skill cards from npc cuz i dont want to end up with having doubles

Zangetsu
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  willow Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:13 am

Or you could make 3 difirent npc for diferent races that way one npc wont have too many cards in it and it will be faster and easyer to find cards for your class lets say 1 npc gaia another npc deva and one more npc asura.
willow
willow
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  willow Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:15 am

I just thought of one more thing you could make Info page on your homepage or add some stuff to news page such as info about npc where you can find what and other stuff since i see peaople asking about stuff in server and sometimes they dont get answears so mini guide/info would be nice on homepage.
willow
willow
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangetsu Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 pm

doing npcs atm is a hassel as they com up with empty string for name soo ill be deleating all cards in current npc at sumpoint to day i hope and just put them in there but ill do all of say gaia cards frist since merchant modder has different section for each race's cards

Zangetsu
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  thelord Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:09 pm

increase buff attack speed to 60% and let npc druid cart give buffs for pets
thelord
thelord
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  willow Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:18 pm

hv buff npc kart already gives buffs to pets go there and try your pets get buffs from it
willow
willow
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangetsu Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:41 pm

yep pets get buffs already and no the attack speed is staying rite where it is all buffs are not getting changed at all sorry

Zangetsu
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum