SatanicGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skill cards

3 posters

Go down

skill cards Empty skill cards

Post  coyote282 Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:38 pm

im kinda confused on how to get skill cards. I know they don't drop from mobs, and the only ones I can see ingame are the +5's sold at the scroll merch in HV. Where do I get +1's ?

coyote282
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

skill cards Empty Re: skill cards

Post  willow Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:23 am

You cant get +1 cards they will add all skill cards to merchant in hv but they will be +5 . Thats becous of increased drop rate there were droping alot of skill cards and in some cases there were times when this could crash servers. Also other option you have is altar when donating to it you can get skill cards from donation boxes +2/+3/+4/+5 cards from difirent boxes.
willow
willow
Nobody
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangetsu Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:43 pm

i will be trying to put all cards for all race in HV merchant at sum point to day im hoping and with all be placed so that all of one races cards will be together not all mixed up for easy finding

Zangetsu
Owner
Owner

https://satanicgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coyote282 Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:32 am

If they don't sort in the right way, maybe you could consider placing the skill cards in the merchant shop of the race town, so you can only buy skill cards for asura in Katan, gaia skill cards in horizon, etc... kinda like the armor shop (where you can only buy Asura armors in Katan, and not in another town.

coyote282
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum